D&W is looking to hire truck drivers and warehouse processors to work from our Trenton, NJ used cooking oil recycling warehouse. Some duties and requirements are listed below for drivers. If you think you’d be a good fit as a truck driver or as a warehouse processor, fill out the form at the bottom of the page and briefly list your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you.
There’s plenty of room for advance for the right candidate! We consistently promote from within.
Duties for Drivers:
- Driving a vacuum truck to different parts of NJ and Eastern PA
- Stopping at designated restaurants and kitchens to evacuate used oil from their tanks
- Professionally greeting clients and answering questions
- Reporting your progress and any issues to your supervisor
- Independently solving problems in the field as they arise
Requirements for Drivers
- Truck driving experience is a plus, but CDL is not required
- Ability to work independently and in small groups
- Desire to solve problems
- Flexible schedule (work may not start and end at the exact same time every day. )
- Willingness to earn overtime is a plus
- Comfort with a job that can be physically demanding and messy at times
- Applicants are required to submit to a background check and drug test
Compensation starts at $19/hr. Benefits kick in after a 90 day probationary period.